Free PC Jan 2022 T&Cs
Terms & Conditions
Next Day PC Giveaway
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter: Decision Logic Limited, trading as Chillblast, Building 1, Olympic Park, Olympic Way, Warrington, WA2 0YL (Chillblast).
Promotional Period: The promotion opens on 00:01AM 14th January 2022 and closes at 11:59PM 21st January 2022.
Requirements: All entrants must be over 18 and a Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) resident. Entrants must have internet access and an email address. To be eligible entrants must order any desktop PC from Chillblast’s range of “Next Day PC” products (found at Recommended PCs - Chillblast Computers) during the Promotional Period. Entrants will only be entered into the competition once cleared payment is received for their order, or if financing has been selected as the payment option, once finance has been approved by the finance provider. Unfortunately residents of Northern Ireland are not eligible to enter.
Please note that if you let us know that you wish to cancel your order using your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you will no longer be eligible to take part in the Promotion and your entry will be cancelled.
Entry Exclusions: All employees of the Promoter, or of its holding company, or of any subsidiaries of its holding company, are excluded from entering this competition along with any of their immediate family members.
- You must order any desktop PC from Chillblast’s range of “Next Day PC” products (found at Recommended PCs - Chillblast Computers) during the Promotional Period.
- Once cleared payment is received for the order (or if you have selected financing as the payment option, once finance has been approved by the finance provider) you will automatically be entered into the Promotion.
- One entry per person is permitted and any duplicate entries will be deleted from the database prior to winner selection.
- If you have let us know that you wish to cancel your order using your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you will no longer be eligible to take part in the Promotion and your entry will be cancelled.
- Prior to selecting a winner, we will check all entries to ensure they do not relate to orders that have been cancelled, or to orders that we have been notified will be cancelled. Any such entries will be deleted from the database. The winner will be randomly selected by a computer-based program on Monday 28th February 2022 after the competition has closed.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone.
- Prize description: An amount equal to the value of the Next Day PC that you ordered. If more than one Next Day PC is ordered in the same order, the prize will be the value of the higher value PC only. Your prize will be paid by way of refund. If you paid by credit or debit card, PayPal or bank transfer, you will be refunded via your original payment method. If you chose to pay by finance, we will contact the finance provider to ask them to cancel your finance agreement, and we will refund your 10% deposit.
Other important information:
- There will be no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter's decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the Winner to anyone who emails within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Promoter will verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter will require such information that it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prize. Except as specifically set out in the Terms and Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or Winner in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prize, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion with no further compensation.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.